Pageviews past week

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Quest

Ok, thank you again IE for making my lose my entry--Have I mentioned I hate IE? I am still on a quest for a big huge fake palm tree to go next to or in the pile of sand next to the kiddy pool. A mow or two and some burning of the branches from the last storm and the back yard is ready for party. I don't even mind my son's tent being set up near the smoke pit as it adds that whole campground effect. The volleyball net has become a year round thing. Leo seems to think the backyard is good as gold. I took advantage of a manager's special at Ace's only to find out it was special for the managers to sell broken clocks for 20 bux. So I am back to the quest for a huge living room clock. I was willing to settle before but now I'm determined to find an old "splat" of a huge clock for the livingroom. As always, I'm on a quest for anything to do with storage--dressers --shelves etc. This year is for home and yard decor and car maintenance. I can't wait for my personal year lol. I am also on a quest for a reasonable loan shark ( do those words go together?) .....................

No comments: