Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 23, 2005

"I wuw woo"

There would have been a few frames in between these,  but this is where Gran'Angel says, "I wuw woo" to her granny.  Just watching her lil lips form those words is awesome.  And hearing those words is a trip!  Of course, she hears these very words from me at least every other sentence, so it only makes sense she would pick up on these words.  To look in her eyes though, convinces me that she means it.  She talks so much now!  It's rare she ever crys.  When she does cry it mean something is terribly wrong.  Like she is saying,"Come quick!  I think it may be my stomach.  It's going empty! Hurry!  Yeah the bottle thing!"  or "Uh oh, I'm too wet.  Hurry, get rid of this!" 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: