Pageviews past week

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Life Tango

WILD WINDOWImage by NyOkieSue via Flickr

Life Tango - (Jun 16 2007)



I've
checked out another site for goals and I have to say Lifetango.com is
the best. Especially when it comes to the community and
encouragement. sup er viva is complicated and cold in my opinion. It
reminds me of when people join little closed minded clicks and do
things just to please those within it exclusively without regard for
others. I'm sure that is not true with all, but just in my findings.



Anyways,
This is a great site that I can't wait to spread the word about and I
appreciate all the encouragement I've received here. I hope I can help
others along the way as well.



Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals and finding new ones!







Comments (0) - comment now




Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: