Pageviews past week

Saturday, February 26, 2005

My Olds..............


Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser 1991. Posted by Hello

Da Wagon has been my friend from day one. Yes, I made a plate for him after i named him. It since has been replaced by one representative of the lil one's academic achievement. Sometimes he thinks he is a bus. Other times a truck. Most of the time he feels he is a cadillac. I love him.


He is "He" you see because he just up and quit working. I dont know if he is just tired or if i didnt hear his crys for help in time. But he is sick just the same. OMG, how I miss him and his luxuriously smooth ride now that he is not able to perform.


It's like pulling teeth to get a ride. Simple things that get done in minutes now take up to a week. And forget about having anyone pick something up for you--we dont want anyone dying. God how i miss his service.


Soon he will be up and rolling though---then they will all want a ride......As for Olds and me? You wont see us for DUST!


Get well, Olds.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: