Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Goals (dont bother reading)

This post will be boring to everyone but me but of course that has never stopped me before.

  • I will have a new job by the end of this week. (That money thing again)
  • I will quit smoking while I still have money and cigarettes. Otherwise the challenge of obtaining them will be too great . (cough)
  • I will lose one size by the end of this week. (that's an easy one)
  • I will pay the phone some how by the end of this week. (I must if I'm to continue blogging)
  • I will complete one creative project before Monday. (Looms await)
  • I will be prepared for the second week in march by Monday. (And justice for me)
  • My car will be running and I'll get it in for tune up. (Let freedom ring)
  • I will remember to make all those damn phone calls I keep forgetting about this weekend. (I will remember before 12 am.)
  • I will force water down (very difficult)
  • I will get Mikey to write his poetry on his own blog. (possitive manipulation?)
  • I will have certain bills paid. (*see utility extortion)
  • I will change this list every so often. ( ?)
  • I will eventually quit writing so damn many lists. (It could happen)
  • I will shop at Cato's lol
  • [test] (This is not a node.)
  • I will continue my lil home study project for this year. (May have to back track a tad)

1 comment:

-:-:- SWebESue -:-:- said...

Ok lets see....
nope
not yet
almost
did it
did it
not yet
almost
did it
did it
not yet
did it
perhaps
it could happen
going to
going to


= Over all rating=the Official "So so"