Pageviews past week

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Nothing greatly interesting lately...

Seems like I've just been working and running errands lately only to come home tired and find no one online by the time i get to the computer. Lots of unblogable activities lately. I over slept this am and missed the Saturday bank hours, so I guess I'll take care of that on Monday along with the other stuff I had planned. I'm trying to stay awake to do some midnight planting by the light of the moon. I have a short list for tomorrow but a list just the same. Mostly things I forgot about today. OT comes up next week at work I'd better take it. The wedding is next Saturday and we are almost prepared now. We are lacking a veil-nails-hair-few guests-and something blue. I think we finally figured out who is going to be in the wedding. I have no idea about the reception or the getaway car nor do I know where the honeymoon will be if any. By the looks of things, we may have to take up a collection lol.

I guess I'll put off the muffler thing until the 6th--despite the fact I really don't want to show up at the wedding sounding like a harley.


I guess I better start figuring out what I'm going to wear. hmmm

No comments: